With so many good causes out there, we are always honoured when companies decide on KSS as their chosen charity. Focusing your support with us over a set period of time brings people together under a shared commitment to the cause.
From quiz nights and dress-down days to challenge events and collections, there are no end of ways to get involved. And it’s easy for everyone to take part - staff, suppliers and customers can all get together and have fun as they fundraise.
High-profile PR and marketing opportunities to forge links with communities across the South East, plus demonstrate your credentials as a good corporate citizen.
Motivate your team, achieve something together and build commitment as well as attract new customers and clients.
When you choose us as your chosen charity you could receive:
- Base visits to our HQ to see the helicopters and gain insight into what we do.
- Regular updates.
- Sponsorship opportunities.
- Early-bird event tickets.
- Invitation to exclusive events and free networking.
- Use of our boardroom for your internal meetings.
How we support you:
- A partnership plan.
- Your own fundraising account manager.
- Wider support from our friendly and passionate team.
- An exciting and varied programme of events and projects.
- Regular fundraising progress updates.
It's about making a commitment to support each other. We know you’ll be putting your effort into raising money for us and our job is to be there alongside you to do everything we can to help.
You might be a local business, you might be a large corporate with a community based approached. Either way, we would love you to get involved. For more details on chosen charity partnerships please get in touch with our team on 01634 471 900 or by emailing email@example.com.
Help us to save lives, donate today
£7.50 a month could pay for twenty disposable blood pressure cuffs used to measure a patient's blood pressure.
£50 could fund 300 syringes used to administer life-saving drugs at the scene of an incident.