Stuck for ideas to keep your children entertained?
Please complete the short form below to download your free Children’s Activity Packs.
If you are one of the first ten people to download our pack with our latest Easter Additions, you'll receive a knitted bunny. T&C's Apply.
Our packs are full of exciting activities all about us, that you can enjoy whilst spending time at home.
There are two activity packs available. Pack one is suitable for children aged 5-8 years and pack two is suitable for children aged 8-12 years.
Terms and conditions for Air Ambulance Kent, Surrey, Sussex Knitted Bunny Prize Competition
These terms and conditions relate to the Air Ambulance Kent, Surrey, Sussex Knitted Bunny Competition, which we are running through social platforms, including Facebook and Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”).
- The prize draw is open to residents, aged 18 years or over, of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland. The prize draw is not open to employees of the promoter, which is Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust, Rochester City Airport, Maidstone Road, Chatham, Kent ME5 9DS (“KSS”) but is open to the friends and family of employees and KSS volunteers.
- This is a free competition and entrants are not required to make any purchase or pay any fee to enter. By entering into the draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter please fill out the form to download the children’s activity pack and the first 10 people to download the pack will be contacted to claim one knitted easter bunny.
- By completing the form on our website, you will be automatically entered into the competition. The prize is one of ten knitted woolen bunnies covering a single edible Cadbury Créme Egg. There is no cash alternative. KSS reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be submitted between 12:00pm Saturday 03rd April 2021 and 11.59 pm on Saturday 17th April 2021, which is the date the competition closes. Any entries submitted after 11.59 pm on Saturday 17th April 2021 shall not be entered into the competition.
- The first ten winners will be identified from those entries from 12:00pm Saturday 03rd April 2021 and 11.59 pm Saturday 17th April 2021 (as stated above). The winner will be notified via email.
- KSS’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to with anybody other than the prize winner.
- KSS reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if the entry contains content or a link to content or otherwise refers to content which is unlawful, discriminatory (including but not limited to on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, ethnicity, religious belief, age or disability) defamatory, offensive, abusive, malicious, lewd, threatening, harassing or is otherwise unsuitable given the nature of the prize draw (in the opinion of KSS) or where KSS has grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- KSS does not accept any responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, equipment failure or malfunction, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- If KSS is unable to contact the winner to obtain an address to which the prize is to be delivered within 7 days of the draw or in the event the prize is declined by the winner then a further winner may be drawn/the prize may be given to the next chronological valid entry. In which case, and without further notice to the original winner, the original winner shall cease to be eligible for the prize and shall not be entitled to any alternative or to make a claim against KSS.
- This prize draw is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any Social Media Platform. This competition is not a competition administered by or in any other way associated with the brand “Cadbury”.
- The names of the winners will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a healthcare organisation we promote healthy eating and do encourage the winner to be cautious of quantities and sugar consumption.
Thank you for entering our Knitted Bunny Competition . Good luck!
Other ways to support us
Your Fundraising Journey Starts Here!
Want to make a difference as a fundraiser? Get in touch to get the ball rolling. Call the Community Team on 01634 471900 or click the link below:
Fundraising Ideas of the Month
Check out our new monthly themed fun ideas to kick start your fundraising journey.