100K walkies in May
Hound Hike 100 challenges dog lovers across Kent, Surrey and Sussex to walk 100 kilometres with your four-legged friends throughout May. You’ll receive a free charity t-shirt and a bandana for your canine companion.
It’s a chance to get outside with your four-legged friend, enjoy the spring weather and can be done on your own or with friends and family, subject to government guidelines *.
The funds raised from your Hound Hike 100 will help us to continue delivering life-saving care across our regions.
Sign up below!
Every kilometre you and your pup cover and every pound you raise together will help to make sure we’re there for people who need us in their hour of need.
We look forward to welcoming you to Team KSS and hearing more about your Hound Hike 100. Together anything is paw-ssible. #CaringtheKSSWay #HoundHike100
* Please ensure all fundraising activities are done in line with current government guidelines.
To find out more please visit here.
How It Works
- Sign up now for free
- Set up your Facebook Fundraiser
- Download your 100km tracker
- Cover 100K throughout May and complete your Hound Hike 100– it could be as part
of your daily dog walks, or perhaps a longer trek at the weekends
How Will Your Fundraising Help?
We’re an independent charity and it costs over £15 million a year to sustain our world-leading, cutting edge, innovative service. Amazingly 88% is donated and raised by the incredible people of Kent, Surrey and Sussex, who go above and beyond to donate and raise funds for us. Thanks to you, we can be there 24/7 for the most critically ill and injured people in our regions, in their hour of need.
2020 was an incredibly challenging year but together with our communities, we’ve been able to continue delivering vital care across our regions.
Take part in Hound Hike 100 and help us to be there for more people in their hour of need. To read more about some of our former patients please click here.
How Your Money Will Make A Difference:
- £5 could buy a pressure infuser, which is used when a critically ill or injured patient requires a rapid administration of fluids of blood products because of low blood pressure or bleeding.
- £17 could buy one set of tubing for our ventilator, helping patients to breathe when they have been anaesthetised.
- £60 could buy a set of fire retardant undergarments for a crew member to wear
- £120 could buy enough aircraft fuel for one life-saving mission.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions here
Once you've signed up, it's time to start fundraising! Download our social media
assets below to help kick-start your campaign and let everyone know you're taking
- Click your chosen image below
- A new page will open in your browser displaying the selected image
- Click on the icon located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. The icon looks like a cloud with a downward arrow. (Please see the below image)
- This will begin your image download
- Save to your preferred location
- Share to your social media pages!