Join our team to help keep us flying high!
The BM Ride offers all cyclists the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a 50KM course through Brighton and Hove. Starting and finishing on Hove Lawns, cyclists can take advantage of the closed roads ahead of the Brighton Marathon and BM10K, taking in the iconic sights and glorious seafront.
Whether you are a keen cyclist or are wanting to get a group of friends together to take on a new challenge, the BM Ride is a fantastic event to participate in.
By joining our team, you’ll be fully supported all the way to crossing the finish line! You will receive;
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- The opportunity to join our Strava Club and Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants.
- A charity cycling jersey to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Please note that cyclists purchasing a charity place in the BM Ride pledge to raise £200 for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, get in touch below:
Date and time
Sun 18 Apr 2021 06:45 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
£25 - Limited places remaining