The BM Ride offers all cyclists the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a 50KM course through Brighton and Hove. Starting and finishing on Hove Lawns, cyclists can take advantage of the closed roads ahead of the Brighton Marathon and BM10K, taking in the iconic sights and glorious seafront.
Whether you are a keen cyclist or wanting to get a group of friends together to take on a new challenge, the BM Ride is a fantastic event to participate in.
By joining our team, you’ll be fully supported all the way to crossing the finish line! You will receive;
- A branded charity cycling jersey
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms and advice to kick-start your fundraising
- An invitation to an exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies)
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
Please note that cyclists purchasing a charity place in the Brighton Marathon pledge to raise £200 for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, get in touch below:
Date and time
Sun 19 Apr 2020 09:00 AM