Cross the BM Ride finish line a Hero!
The BM Ride offers all cyclists the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a 50KM course through Brighton and Hove. Starting and finishing on Hove Lawns, cyclists can take advantage of the closed roads ahead of the Brighton Marathon and BM10K, taking in the iconic sights and glorious seafront.
Whether you are a keen cyclist or are wanting to get a group of friends together to take on a new challenge, the BM Ride is a fantastic event to participate in.
By joining our team, you’ll be fully supported all the way to crossing the finish line!
To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, you can call us on 01634 471900 or email email@example.com, or fill out the form below, and we will get in touch.
Date and time
Sun 02 Apr 2023 06:45 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
- The opportunity to join our Strava Club and Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants.
- A charity cycling jersey to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting with a chance to meet the crew and learn more about our charity
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Cyclists purchasing a charity place in the BM Ride will need to pay £20 to register and pledge to raise £200 for Air Ambulance Charity Kent Surrey Sussex.