Join our team to help keep us flying high!
Soak up the fantastic atmosphere the Brighton Marathon Weekend has to offer, without the 26.2 mile distance.
Starting at Preston Park, the BM10K course takes you through the iconic city, before finishing along Brighton’s glorious seafront. After you have crossed the finish line and have been presented with your well-earned medal, come and find us in the Event Village where we will greet you with a hero’s welcome!
Whether you have one of our charity places or have secured your own place in the 10K, our dedicated team will support you every step of the way!
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- The opportunity to join our Strava Club and Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants.
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- Enthusiastic cheer squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- A post-race reception; come and find us in the Event Village for a hero’s welcome and some refreshments.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Please note that participants purchasing a charity place in the BM10k pledge to raise £120 for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex. To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, get in touch below:
Date and time
Sun 12 Sep 2021 10:00 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
£20 - Limited places remaining