Brighton Marathon Weekend 2020 was originally due to take place on Sunday 19th April 2020 however due to the outbreak of Covid-19, this event has been postponed to the new date of Sunday 20th September 2020.
Limited charity places remaining. Enquire now to secure your place!
Join team Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex and help to keep us flying high.
Cross the Brighton Marathon finish line a hero!
Achieve something amazing in 2020 and take on this exciting challenge set by the coast. The Brighton Marathon is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, as the streets of Brighton are lined with spectators cheering you on!
Enjoy the beautiful and iconic scenery as you pass through the city streets, finishing along the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Whether you will be running your first marathon or your tenth, we know how much time and effort goes in to preparing to run 26.2 miles. That’s why our dedicated Events Team will support you every step of the way – you’re not alone!
Whether you run with your own place or would like to have one of our charity places, we would love to have you on our team! You will receive;
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- Enthusiastic cheer squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- A post-race reception; come and find us in the Event Village for a heroes welcome and some refreshments.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Please note that runners purchasing a charity place in the Brighton Marathon pledge to raise £450 for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex.
To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, call us on 01634 471 980 or get in touch using the button below:
If running a marathon isn’t for you, but you still want to be a part of the team, why not take on the Brighton 10k or the BM Bike Ride!
Date and time
Sun 20 Sep 2020 09:00 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
£40 - Limited Places Remaining
Thanks again for the support from the whole team, not just on the day, but with the pre-race meeting and the emails and updates all through training! It was great to be part of a supportive team!