Join team Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex and help to keep us flying high!
Cross the Brighton Marathon finish line a hero!
Achieve something amazing in 2021 and take on this exciting challenge set by the coast. The Brighton Marathon is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, as the streets of Brighton are lined with spectators cheering you on!
Enjoy the beautiful and iconic scenery as you pass through the city streets, finishing along the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Whether you will be running your first marathon or your tenth, we know how much time and effort goes into preparing to run 26.2 miles. That’s why our dedicated team will support you every step of the way – you’re not alone!
Whether you run with your own place or would like to have one of our charity places, we would love to have you on our team! You will receive;
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- The opportunity to join our Strava Club and Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants.
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- Enthusiastic cheer squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- A post-race reception; come and find us in the Event Village for a hero’s welcome and some refreshments.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Please note that runners purchasing a charity place in the Brighton Marathon pledge to raise £450 for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex.
To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, call us on 01634 471980 or get in touch using the button below:
Date and time
Sun 18 Apr 2021 06:45 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
£40 - Limited places remaining
Other Events in taking place in Brighton
If running a marathon isn’t for you, but you still want to be a part of the team, why not take on the BM10k or the BM Bike Ride!
Soak up the fantastic atmosphere the Brighton Marathon Weekend has to offer, without the 26.2 mile distance.
BM Ride 2021
The BM Ride offers all cyclists the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a 50KM course through Brighton and Hove.