Same run. New format.
Brighton Marathon Weekend | The Edit has been introduced following the cancellation of Brighton Marathon Weekend that was due to be taking place on 20th Sept 2020 (postponed from 19th April 2020).
The event will be staged on the famous Hove Lawns on Sunday 11th Oct 2020 for existing 2020 participants and new sign-ups.
This event will allow runners to take on a fast, flat, entertainment-filled 10k (6.2 mile) course that loops out to Shoreham Port, before weaving back along the scenic Hove seafront. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a Covid-19 compliant running event this year in Brighton & Hove. Although it’s been a tough year, you can still dust off your running shoes and come together to cross the finish line with fellow runners at Brighton Marathon Weekend | The Edit.
You can register your interest here if you'd like to sign-up, fundraise and help keep us flying high!
As a participant in this 10k event, you will receive:
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation (subject to your sign-up date) to help you stand out
- An invitation to an exclusive post-race meet, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you on your fundraising journey
- The opportunity to join our exclusive Facebook Group and Strava Club
In addition, the event organisers will provide you with:
- An app containing training support
- A race pack including a race bib, an official event t-shirt, motivational tips, and a goody bag including hydration products from High5
- A medal following the completion of the event
To let us know that you have registered your interest in this event and want to join Team KSS by fundraising for us, please call us on 01634 471 980 or get in touch via email using the button below:
Date and time
Sun 11 Oct 2020 09:00 AM
Hove Lawns, Hove
Thanks again for the support from the whole team, not just on the day, but with the pre-race meeting and the emails and updates all through training! It was great to be part of a supportive team!