Cross the Brighton Marathon finish line a hero!
Now's the time to sign up for a 2023 charity place!
Whether this is your first time running at the Brighton Marathon Weekend or your tenth, we know how much time and effort goes into preparing to run your 10K or 26.2 miles. That’s why our dedicated team will support you every step of the way – you’re not alone!
Whether you run with your own place or would like to have one of our charity places, we would love to have you on our team! Please fill in the form below to sign up for 2023.
To secure your place in this event, or to let us know you have your own place and want to join our team, you can call us on 01634 471900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below, and we will get in touch.
Date and time
Sun 02 Apr 2023 06:45 AM
Preston Park, Brighton
£40 - Marathon | £20 - 10K
We have charity places available for Brighton Marathon and Brighton 10K
The Brighton Marathon is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, as the streets of Brighton are lined with spectators cheering you on!
Soak up the fantastic atmosphere the Brighton Marathon Weekend has to offer, without the 26.2 mile distance.
- The opportunity to join our Strava Club and Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants.
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- An invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting with a chance to meet the crew and learn more about our charity.
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- Enthusiastic cheer squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- A post-race reception; come and find us in the Event Village for a hero’s welcome and some refreshments.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
Runners purchasing a charity place in the Brighton Marathon would pay £40 to register and pledge to raise £450, and runners purchasing a charity place in the BM10k would pay £20 to register and pledge to raise £120 for our charity.
Another Event taking place in Brighton
If running a marathon isn’t for you, but you still want to be a part of the team, why not take on the BM Bike Ride!
BM Ride 2023
The BM Ride offers all cyclists the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a 50KM course through Brighton and Hove.