Your challenge, your way!
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can walk, jog or run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting and finishing at Action Challenge’s base camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ and entertainment with camping options available- why not make the most of it?
Passing through contrasting scenery from nature reserves to forests to several hills with great views, it's a route with real variety and some wonderful scenery too, all easily accessible from London.
With a 25km option also available, there's a Chiltern Challenge for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the Action Challenge Team, leaving you to focus on your challenge. Here are some highlights:
- Covid-secure measures
- Take part as an individual or team
- 50km or 25km options available
- Rest stops inclusive of complimentary food and drink
- All meals and drinks are included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Take part at your pace
- Run or jog- why not set a new goal?
- Camping options available
In addition to the above, our dedicated team will support you by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
HERE ARE THE SIGN-UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost
- Self-funded– you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you wish with no set target or deadline. There’s no cost to KSS with this option
FOR FULL DETAILS OF PRICES AND TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Got a question?
Date and time
Sat 25 Sep 2021 00:00 AM
The Henley Showground, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames RG9 3AP