It’s your challenge, your way!
This challenge will take you through the heart of the Cotswolds, providing a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves. There are rolling hills, villages, the magical Cotswold Way, footpaths and trails, with some fabulous views on route – and a few tough hills in between! Cirencester offers the backdrop for the start and base camp finish for this 100km endurance event – there’s a Cotswold Way Challenge for everyone.
The Cotswold Way Challenge is safe and rewarding – you’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the Action Challenge Team, leaving you to focus on your challenge. Here are some highlights:
- Covid-secure measures
- Take part as an individual or team
- Various challenge options are available
- Rest stops inclusive of complimentary food and drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hrs+
- Camping options available
In addition to the above, our dedicated team will support you by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
HERE ARE THE SIGN-UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost
- Self-funded– you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you wish with no set target or deadline. There’s no cost to KSS with this option
FOR FULL DETAILS OF PRICES AND TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Got a question?
Date and time
Mon 28 Jun 2021 00:00 AM