Walk, jog or run it…
Take on the spectacular Jurassic Coast – famous for being a World Heritage site.
3,000 adventurers will come together at Poole Harbour to start the challenge. The route will take you to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, with ups and downs to the Weymouth halfway stop.
For 100 km challengers, you’ll continue along to the end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (made famous by TV’s Broadchurch) with a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
You’ll get full support and hospitality, and with half, marathon, quarter, and 10 km distance options available – there’s a Jurassic Coast Challenge for everyone!
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination and you’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the Action Challenge Team, leaving you to focus on your challenge. Here are some highlights:
- Covid-secure measures
- Take part as an individual or team
- Various challenge options are available
- Rest stops inclusive of complimentary food and drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hrs+
- Camping options available
In addition to the above, our dedicated team will support you by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
HERE ARE THE SIGN-UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost
- Self-funded– you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you wish with no set target or deadline. There’s no cost to KSS with this option
FOR FULL DETAILS OF PRICES AND TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Got a question?
Date and time
Sat 15 May 2021 00:00 AM
Whitecliff Recreation Ground, Whitecliff Road, Parkstone, Poole, BH14 8DB