Jurassic Coast Challenge... Walk, Jog, or Run it - 16/ 17 May 2020
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start - it's on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers - it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge
Date and time
Sat 16 May 2020 08:00 AM