Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
Donate
Mission Map status: ready for mission >

KM Big Bike Ride 2020

Big Bike Ride

We have teamed up with the Kent Messenger charity team who provide a variety of challenge events throughout the year for you to take on a challenge and fundraise for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex at the same time!

Ride for us!

When: Sunday 26th April 2020
Where: Betteshanger Country Park, Deal

This event offers a 50km route designed with leisure riders in mind or a more challenging 100km course.

Any individual raising £200 or more for charity will go into a Kent Messenger draw to win a pair of Eurostar tickets.

There will be mid-ride refreshments for all riders plus hot and cold food and drink will be available for purchase at the venue. There will be electronic chip timing and each participant will have a sportive photograph taken during the event.

Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex will receive 70% of sponsorship raised by our supporters, the other 30% will go to KM’s team’s chosen charity.

Please note that due to insurance purposes this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Check in time is 8am-10am (for both routes) with the majority of riders traditionally leaving at around 9am.

AAKSS will provide you with:

  • A charity t-shirt and a very warm welcome from the Air Ambulance Team.

To book onto this event, please follow this link: https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/challenge/bikeride

For more information, or if you would like to discuss anything with the AAKSS events team please get in touch using the button below:

Contact the Events Team

Big Bike Ride 50km

Big Bike Ride 100km

KM Big Ride 2020

Date and time

Sun 26 Apr 2020 08:00 AM

Location

Betteshanger Country Park, Deal, Kent, CT14 0BF

Price

£30 Per Person

Any individual raising £200 or more for charity will go into a Kent Messenger draw to win a pair of Eurostar tickets.
Any individual raising £200 or more for charity will go into a Kent Messenger draw to win a pair of Eurostar tickets.