Cycle for Team KSS!
The KM team has worked hard to plan an event that will be safe and socially distanced whilst delivering an exciting cycling challenge for participants. With two routes of 50K and 100k which will take in the beautiful Kent countryside, this will be a great challenge to take on in April.
For those that sign up and choose to support Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex, we will receive 70% off sponsorship raised by participants, the remainder will go to the KM Charity Team to cover costs for the event and to fund its child literacy and road safety work with schools.
Due to insurance purposes, this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
*Please note the KM team are working really hard to make this cycling event safe and to adhere to government guidelines therefore online registration is compulsory, masks must be worn at registration and there will be staggered starting times for the rides.
Our Team will support you every step of the way by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
To register for this event and for further information please click here.
Got a question?
Date and time
Sun 18 Apr 2021 00:00 AM