Walk, jog or run it…
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience, levels and ages to take on a classic capital to coast route, where you can test your grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km course. With half and quarter distance options also available, there's a challenge for everyone!
The course starts at Old Deer Park, Richmond by the Thames and runs through the picturesque North Downs into the scenic Surrey and Sussex countryside, bringing you to the halfway point at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the stunning South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the Action Challenge Team, leaving you to focus on your challenge! Here are some highlights:
- Covid-secure measures
- Join as an individual or team
- Various challenge options available
- Rest stops- complimentary food and drink included
- Walk at your pace - 24 hrs+
- Run or jog- why not set a new goal?
- Halfway camping option available
- Fully signed route
- Medic, marshals and massage provided
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz!
- Three UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses and transfers included
- Optional training walks are available
In addition to the above, our dedicated team here at Air Ambulance KSS will support you by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
HERE ARE THE SIGN-UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost
- Self-funded– you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you wish with no set target or deadline. There’s no cost to KSS with this option
FOR FULL DETAILS OF PRICES AND TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Got a question?
Date and time
Sat 29 May 2021 00:00 AM
Old Deer Park, Richmond, TW9 1WS