London to Brighton Challenge... Walk, Jog, or Run it - 23/ 24 May 2020
Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there's a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames - then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge
Date and time
Sat 23 May 2020 08:00 AM