Take on this challenge and join in the fun as Nightrider takes over London!
Choose between a 50km or 100km route, and experience this unique way to explore the capital city.
Both cycle routes start and finish at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark. On route you will see a variety of famous landmarks, such as, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace!
Whether you decide to participate as an individual, as a group of friends or challenge your fellow work colleagues, we would love to have you on our team. We ask each cyclist to pledge to raise £175 to go towards our life-saving work.
By joining our team, you’ll be fully supported all the way to crossing the finish line! You will receive;
- A branded charity cycling jersey
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms and advice to kick-start your fundraising
- An invitation to our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies)
- Refreshments and a big cheer ahead of the start at Lee Valley VeloPark!
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
Date and time
Sat 06 Jun 2020 22:00 PM
Start and finish at Lee Valley VeloPark, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Abercrombie Road, London, E20 3AB
Nightrider was one of the best events I have done for a long time. The camaraderie between the riders was fantastic and seeing others with Air Ambulance Kent, Surrey and Sussex jerseys on really spurred me on to keep going. I will definitely be doing this event again in the future. It was a blast!