Peak District Challenge... Walk, Jog, or Run it - 4/5 July 2020
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020...
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge
Date and time
Sat 04 Jul 2020 08:00 AM