Thames Bridges Trek - 12 September 2020
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff'
- 30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek
Date and time
Sat 12 Sep 2020 08:00 AM