Walk, jog or run it!
The Yorkshire Challenge is a new addition to the Action Challenge portfolio and will take place in the beautiful Nidderdale area, on the south east edge of the Yorkshire Dales. The challenge base camp will be situated in Pateley Bridge with a range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services over the weekend.
The full 100 km route is a varied figure of eight style route which takes in the famous Nidderdale Way, Ripley Castle, and Gouthwaite Reservoir - with half, quarter, and 10 km distance options available – there’s a Yorkshire Challenge for everyone!
The Yorkshire Challenge will be hugely rewarding and will encourage you to push yourself further while taking in the beautiful Dales scenery. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the Action Challenge Team, leaving you to focus on your challenge. Here are some highlights:
- Covid-secure measures
- Take part as an individual or team
- Various challenge options are available
- Rest stops inclusive of complimentary food and drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hrs+
- Camping options available
In addition to the above, our dedicated team will support you by providing:
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising
- The opportunity to join our Facebook Group, exclusively for challenge event participants
- A charity t-shirt to wear to show your support throughout training and on the day of the event
- An invitation to an exclusive meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies and Covid-19)
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way
HERE ARE THE SIGN-UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost
- Self-funded – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you wish with no set target or deadline. There’s no cost to KSS with this option
FOR FULL DETAILS OF PRICES AND TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE.
Got a question?
Date and time
Sat 17 Jul 2021 00:00 AM
Chale Recreation Ground, Military Rd, PO38 2JF