Ready, set, Run 31!
Dust off your running shoes for Run 31 - our virtual run - taking place throughout the 31 days of January to kick-start the New Year, build your fitness and raise vital funds to support our life-saving work. Sign up now below!
What is it?
31 miles, your way, this January.
You can complete the challenge in a way that works for you and your level of fitness, whether that be by running a mile a day, or a couple of miles several times a week.
Run round the block or take a more scenic route through your local park. Or if you don’t fancy venturing out in the cold, why not hop onto a treadmill? Fly solo, socially distanced with a friend or why not create a virtual team?
Get 2021 off to a flying start while raising vital funds to support our life-saving work.
How it works:
- Sign up now for free
- Join our Facebook community
- Claim your free KSS charity t-shirt
- Set up your Facebook fundraiser
- Kick start 2021 and run 31 miles throughout January
How will your fundraising help?
We’re an independent charity and it costs £14 million a year to sustain our world leading, cutting edge, innovative service. Amazingly 89% is donated and raised by the incredible people of Kent, Surrey and Sussex, who go above and beyond to donate and raise funds for us. Thanks to you, we can be there 24/7 for the most critically ill and injured people in our regions, in their hour of need.
2020 has been an incredibly challenging year but together we’ve been able to continue delivering vital care across our regions.
Take part in Run 31 and help us to be there for more people like Jim Hardwick who suffered a life threatening accident in 2015. We urge you to watch his story here to understand just how big of a difference fundraising makes.
To put your fundraising into context:
- £8 could buy 100 syringes which we need to administer life-saving drugs to patients
- £30 could pay for a Gigli Saw, used when performing a thoracotomy (surgically opening a patient's chest)
- £50 could buy a frontline chest drain kit, used to place a chest drain to drain blood or air from a patients injured chest, allowing the lung to work properly
- £120 could buy enough aircraft fuel for one mission
Once you've signed up, it's time to start fundraising! Download our social media assets below to help kickstart your campaign and let everyone know you're taking part!
- Click your chosen image below
- A new page will open in your browser displaying the selected image
- Click on the icon located at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. The icon looks like a cloud with a downward arrow. (Please see the below image)
- This will begin your image download
- Save to your preferred location
- Share to your social media pages!
|For Facebook and Twitter|
Have any more questions? Head over to our FAQ's for more information.