Help us in the fight to save lives.
Join our team of dedicated volunteers and help us to continue providing the best possible care for our patients.
Becoming a KSS volunteer is simple, but makes such a huge difference. Here’s how to sign up:
- Pick the role/s best suited for you – there’s something for everyone! You may have a unique skill set that you wish to share with us that isn’t covered in one of roles, if so, we would still love to hear from you.
- Complete and submit our Volunteer Application Form
- We’ll arrange an informal chat with you
- Come along to our induction day, meet the crew and see what amazing things you will be helping us to achieve
- You’re now up and running – we’ll give you the training and everything you need to carry out your role/s
As always, volunteering is whatever time and effort you can give. However big or small, it helps us to ensure that we can continue to deliver our life-saving critical care to the people most in need.
Contact Amy or Bridget our Heads of Volunteer Development today if you have any questions:
When I think about how much money it costs to keep the Air Ambulance going, it makes me more determined to keep the money coming in.
Volunteering gives me a sense of pride in helping a really worthy local cause.
I've learned a lot of new skills through volunteering for KSS. My CV looks great now!
We offer a variety of roles at KSS, take a look at what we offer here.
As little or as often as you would like.
No, we supply you with all the tools and training required for each of the roles.
Donate now to help us save lives
£7.50 a month could pay for twenty disposable blood pressure cuffs used to measure a patient's blood pressure.
£50 could fund 300 syringes used to administer life-saving drugs at the scene of an incident.