Please note that unfortunately we aren't currently able to recruit new volunteers, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. You can still register your interest using the form below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch when we recommence our volunteering activities.
Becoming a volunteer for KSS is simple:
- Pick a role - there is no limit to how many you can apply for.
- Submit a completed Volunteer Application Form.
- Meet us for an informal chat.
- Come along to one our bases for a full induction, where you can find out in detail just what amazing things you will be helping us to achieve.
- Undertake our training programme to get fully briefed on the roles you have chosen.
Donate today to help us save lives
£7.50 a month could pay for twenty disposable blood pressure cuffs used to measure a patient's blood pressure.
£50 could fund 300 syringes used to administer life-saving drugs at the scene of an incident.