Join team Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex and help to keep us flying high!
Date: Sunday 19th April 2020
Distance: 26.2 miles
This exciting challenge set by the coast is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you pass through the city streets, finishing up at the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Sign up for one of our charity places
Get your guaranteed charity place for just £40- we would love to have you on our team!
We do ask participants to pledge to raise money for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex.
Already have your own place?
If you have secured your own place in the Brighton Marathon, come and join our team!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your free running vest and any fundraising materials you need. We ask for no fundraising pledge – just raise as much as you can!
How we will support you:
Charity place or own place, our dedicated Events Team will support you every step of the way!
- A fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms full of helpful advice and support to kick-start your fundraising.
- A charity running vest, complete with personalisation to help you stand out from the crowds (these look great in team photos!)
- Invitation to our exclusive pre-race meeting at our base, with the opportunity to meet the crew and see the helicopter (subject to medical emergencies)
- A goody bag, our gift to you!
- Pre-race support at the Beach Expo; collect your race day pack and come say hi to us!
- Enthusiastic cheer squads along the route; friends and family are welcome to join us to help spur you on!
- Post-race reception; come and find us in the Charity Village for a heroes welcome! Post-race refreshments and sports massage will be on offer.
- A friendly, dedicated team to help support you along the way.
What our runners say about us:
For more information on how to join our team please contact our events team on email@example.com or 01634 471900