4th - 5th May 2019
Start Location: Chale Recreation Ground
Full challenge: 106km
1st half challenge: 54km
2nd half challenge: 52km
1st quarter challenge: 25km
Push yourself further:
Great challenges need great settings - walk, jog or run the island's stunning coastal path on the first installment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others, of all ages and experience, for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, jog it or run it
- Join as an individual or team
- 106km full island challenge
- Half or quarter challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals / food included
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours +
- Run or jog - set a new goal
- 2-day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's your challenge - your way!
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full challenge: £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half challenge: £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up to raise money for us and keep us flying high! Speak to our Community Fundraising Team on 01634 471 900 or email email@example.com to talk about how we can support you in your fundraising efforts.