KM Assault Course Challenge 2019



Sunday 5th May 2019
Betteshanger Country Park, Sandwich Road, Deal, CT14 0BF


The KM Assault Course is taking place on Sunday 5th May 2019. Sign up now to conquer the course whilst raising vital funds for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex!
 
 
We are looking for groups of like-minded adventurers to brave the KM Assault Course on behalf of our life-saving charity. You must be over the age of 14 to enter this army type assault cause. Release your inner child and book your place now!

Taking place at the Betteshangar Country Park, enter as a team of 6 and put yourself to the test. Tackle over 20 specially designed obstacles and scramble your way through nets, squeeze trough tyres and test your balance on the rope walk. To make it even more fun, you can win a prize for the best fancy dress costume!

To secure your place all we need is for the team captain to book via the button below. You will then need to select the time you wish to participate and pick Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex as your chosen charity to raise vital funds for.

The registration fee is £80 per team, but if you use the promo code ‘AC19’ then it reduces the cost by £10. Your team will then aim to raise £400 in sponsorship, which will help support our life-saving work. 
 


For more information about this event, please contact our events team on events@aakss.org.uk or 01634 471900.

Please note: Participant’s sponsorship proceeds will be divided with a 70/30 split, with Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex retaining 70% of your fundraising. The other 30% goes towards the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety work in Kent and Medway.
  

Joe Goodchild

“...we were told in hospital that if he survived he could have severe brain damage; it is quite unbelievable...”

14 year old Joe was cycling to his auntie’s house, with...

Read on
More life-saving stories Get involved today