The KM Charity Walk 2019


Sunday 23rd June 2019
Mote Park, Mote Avenue, Maidstone, ME15 7RN


KM Event’s beautiful Kent countryside Charity Walk is returning to Mote Park, Maidstone on Sunday 23rd June, and we want you to join our team!

 
It’s the 24th anniversary of the KM Charity Walk and you can be a part of this fantastic event! The 10-mile route starts at Mote House and takes you past the beautiful Kentish countryside. Alternatively, if you want the picturesque views but a shorter distance then you can opt for the 5-mile route instead.

The walk starts and finishes at Mote House, with suitable parking only 5 minutes away. Both routes will be marshalled and signposted along the way, to keep you on the right track!

Once you have finished the charity walk, you will be welcomed with a goody bag, a medal and a celebratory BBQ in the beautiful mansion gardens!

This is the fourth year that we have teamed up with the KM Charity Team and we are delighted to be involved again!

We truly value every bit of support we receive as it helps us to be there for each person who needs us, so sign up for this fantastic charity walk now. 

 
For more information about this event, please contact our events team on events@aakss.org.uk or 01634 471900.

Please note: Participant’s sponsorship proceeds will be divided with a 70/30 split, with Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex retaining 70% of your fundraising. The other 30% goes towards the children’s road safety department at the KM Charity.  

Joe Goodchild

“...we were told in hospital that if he survived he could have severe brain damage; it is quite unbelievable...”

14 year old Joe was cycling to his auntie’s house, with...

Read on
More life-saving stories Get involved today