28 September 2019
Start location: Farnham, Surrey
Join us for an 'end of season' challenge along the North Downs. Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and wonderful Surrey countryside which includes a climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Walk, Jog or Run with 1,500 others then soak up the finish line festival style celebrations and evening hospitality, with camping options if you’re up for it!
Push yourself further – Full 50km Challenge available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- Fully signed route
- Zumba style warm up
- Rest stops - free snacks & drinks
- Half-way lunch included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Finishers medal and glass of bubbly!
- Hot food, beer and bar at the finish
- Camping options at the finish line
- Pre-event training support
- Mobile APP available!
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full 50km Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full 50km Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Sign up to raise money for us and keep us flying high! Speak to our Community Fundraising Team on 01634 471 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how we can support you in your fundraising efforts.