Our promise to you as a valued supporter...
As a charity that cares for its patients, we also care greatly for those who support us – after all, we simply could not continue our life-saving work without you. This is why we are so committed to ensuring we provide an excellent service to our supporters, and treat them fairly and respectfully.
We want to make sure that as part of our community of supporters, you have a great experience with us and we welcome all of your feedback. Below we have set out our promise to you, to give you confidence in our fundraising methods and values.
- It’s so important to us that we communicate with you in accordance with your wishes. If at any time you would like to change how we interact with you, you can get in touch with us. If you tell us you’d prefer less contact or different contact, or you no longer wish to hear from us at all, we will respect your wishes.
- With your permission, we will keep you up to date with inspiring and relevant news, to keep you informed as to how your support is continuing to help those who need us.
- We never have, and never will sell your details to any other organisation.
- We will keep your personal details safe in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We adhere to the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Fundraising Practice to ensure that all our activities and fundraising are conducted in a respectful, open, honest and accountable way.
- For every £1 you give, 81p will be spent directly on providing care to the most critically ill and injured people in the region. The remainder is used to ensure we have an appropriate infrastructure to best support the delivery of care, to generate further funds, and to look after those who make it all possible – that’s you.
- Representatives who promote our in-house lottery are trained to adhere to our high standards, particularly when it comes to engaging with vulnerable people. We welcome feedback about any experience you may have had with a representative. This helps us to change and improve our standards to ensure we are doing everything possible to be fair, considerate and respectful to all.
- If you would like to know more about our fundraising activities or costs, you can see our latest annual reports here. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us and we’ll help you find the information you’re looking for.
We are relentless in our pursuit to provide an outstanding service to all associated with our charity and be resourceful with all donations.
If you feel we have fallen short of our promise, please do get in touch with us as we will use your feedback to prevent recurrences and improve for the future.
If you would like to make a formal complaint, please see our complaints procedure here.
We are always delighted to hear from you about anything you would like to share with us or speak to us about. You can call us on 01634 471 900, or have a look at our contact page to find the best person to speak to.