13th - 14th July 2019
Start Location: Bakewell Base Camp
Full challenge: 100km
1st half challenge: 58km
2nd half challenge: 42km
1st quarter challenge: 24km
Push yourself further:
This NEW event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a base camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services. The 100km challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or quarter challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals / food included
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours +
- Run or jog - set a new goal
- 2-day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's your challenge - your way!
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full challenge: £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half challenge: £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up to raise money for us and keep us flying high! Speak to our Community Fundraising Team on 01634 471 900 or email email@example.com to talk about how we can support you in your fundraising efforts.