Does your coffee machine use pods? If so, you can recycle them and raise money for our life-saving work at the same time!
TerraCycle® has partnered with Tassimo® and L'OR® to create a free recycling programme for Tassimo® T-DISCs, outer packaging, L'OR capsules, Kenco Eco Refill packs and coffee jar lids.
The programme is run by a network of volunteers who have set up dedicated collection points at public locations across the country. The volunteers coordinate the collection and send the Tassimo, L'OR and Kenco waste to TerraCycle for recycling raising money for charity in the process. We are so grateful that Adam Hunter has very kindly chosen to give up his own time to organise this scheme and raise funds for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex.
So far Adam has sent an incredible 780,891
pods and outer foil packaging for recycling, raising a sensational £7,223
for Air Ambulance KSS in the process.
Please take your coffee pods to the following locations to raise money for the air ambulance:
- Morrisons Sittingbourne (next to Amazon lockers) - ME10 3ET
- Morrisons Canterbury (in entrance lobby) - CT1 3TQ
- Deal railway station (in booking office) - CT14 6HD
- Tesco Whitfield, Dover (next to Coinstar machine) - CT16 3PS
- Tesco Whitstable (next to Rug Doctor) - CT5 3EE
- Tesco Broadstairs, Westwood Cross (next to Coinstar) - CT10 2QJ
- Tesco Park Farm, Ashford (next to Coinstar) - TN23 3LU
- Hythe Swimming Pool (in reception) - CT21 6AR
- Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre (in reception) - TN23 1PL
- Sainsbury's West Park Farm, Folkestone - CT19 5GA
- Co-op Food, Shepherdswell - CT15 7NU
- Co-op Food, Sandwich - CT13 9AL
- Morrisons Erith (in entrance lobby) - DA8 1BA
- Tesco Maidstone, Grove Green (behind tills) - ME14 5TQ
- Tesco Extra, Gillingham, Courtneney Road (Next to the coinstar) - ME8 OGX
To view more locations on a map or for any further information on this scheme, please CLICK HERE
Currently, the scheme is confined to Kent, but if you know of any outlets in Sussex or Surrey that may be interested in getting involved, please contact Adam: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get involved on Social Media, follow @TassimoR on Twitter or use the hashtag: #coffeeforcoptors