Conquer 170 miles by running relay-style along the South East Coast. You and a team of 9 others will take it in turns to run each ‘leg’ which varies in length and difficulty – when you are not running you can rest!
Starting in Sittingbourne, you will run out to Dover (and see the White Cliffs!) then follow the sea to Brighton. Your entire team will then meet with the final runner so you can all cross the finish line together; you’re then invited to an epic finish line party to celebrate your achievement!
Anyone can be a Ragnarian! Choose to do this on behalf of the Air Ambulance and we will provide you and your team with;
- Free registration (general entry would normally be £1,050)
- Running vests for you and your team, including personalisation, so you stand out from the crowd!
- Access to our exclusive charity training hub, including training plans
- Lots of fundraising support to help you exceed your team’s target!
- An exclusive visit to one of our bases to see how your support is making a difference
Not to worry! Team Captain’s can register, for free, today. You will then have until mid September to build your team. Colleagues, friends, family, neighbours – any one is welcome.
How much do I need to raise?
We ask teams to pledge to raise £1,000. Of course, if you can raise more – please do!
What support will I receive from the organisers?
The Ragnar Relay has an excellent Events Relation Team on hand to answer and help with any queries. Once you have signed up, Ragnar will invite you to join a Facebook group so you will have the chance to speak with fellow Ragnarians. You have nothing to worry about!
Want to find out more?
Visit the Ragnar Relay website here.