7th - 8th September 2019
Start Location: Fulham, London
Full challenge: 100km
1st half challenge: 50km
2nd half challenge: 50km
1st quarter challenge: 28km
2nd quarter challenge: 22km
3rd quarter challenge: 28km
4th quarter challenge: 22km
Push yourself further:
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede (of Magna Carta fame) at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, jog it or run it
- Join as an individual or team
- 106km full island challenge
- Half or quarter challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals / food included
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours +
- Run or jog - set a new goal
- 2 day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's your challenge - your way!
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full challenge: £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half challenge: £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter challenge: £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up to raise money for us and keep us flying high! Speak to our Community Fundraising Team on 01634 471 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how we can support you in your fundraising efforts.